- In a medium nonstick pan over medium heat, heat 1 tbsp of the olive.
- Add the snap peas and carrots to the pan, cook them until just soft or desired consistency.
- Follow the ravioli steam bag cooking instructions.
- Once the vegetables are cooked to their desired consistency, put them in your bowl with the cooked sweet potato.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to the pan and allow it to get hot.
- Add the seeds to the pan and stir to coat evenly with the oil. When the seeds are hot, add the spinach leaves and stir to mix everything well. Turn off the heat.
- When the steam bag has finished cooking, pour its contents into the pan with the seeds and spinach, mix together well and pour over the vegetables in your bowl.
Be careful handling the dish, it will be hot.